Are your ready to be part of a group that delivers rapid growth within emerging markets in turbulent territories? An interesting and demanding global role as Jr. Analytics Manager at Nasper
Jr. Analytics Manager
The global audit team at Naspers consists of some 20 fte, based at several locations worldwide. They like the challenge to improve their business and perform better every day! They balance business improvements with compliance. The management of Data Analytics is based at Hoofddorp. Internal audit for the different segments is managed from different locations: eCommerce (Dubai), Video&Entertainment (Johannesburg) and Media (Cape Town).
Main purpose of the role
The Jr. Analytics Manager reports directly to the Manager Data Analytics and will be part of the data analytic team. In this position, you will support the execution of the data analytics strategy. You will have an important part in leveraging on advanced data analytics. Internally you will inspire, support and train together with the team the different audit teams around the world to further implement and expand the usage of data analytics in the audit process. You will also assist in defining, clarifying and aligning data analytics audit approaches with business requirements.
This role involves international travel up to 35% and will vary per month. The Jr. Analytics Manager reports to the Manager Data Analytics.
This concerns a position of 40 hrs per week. You will be based in Hoofddorp. Salary will be around 70K + 8% bonus, 25 free days for holiday. Pension and health insurances are arranged by the company.
Required qualifications/level of education
Bachelor or master degree, preferably in auditing, computer science, mathematics or other relevant studies
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
- High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact;
- Highly adaptable to new environments;
- Independent and flexible. Likes to take responsibility and show initiative;
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and is sensitive to cultural differences;
- High ethical standards.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience relating to data analytics, data science, internal audit, risk management, IT assurance and data management departments;
- excellent understanding of internal audit combined with experience in the application of data analytics procedures to support of Internal Audit;
- experience in leading teams;
- thorough knowledge of data analytics techniques and experience with data analytic and visualisation tooling such as Tableau/Qlikview or PowerBI;
- fluent in English, both oral as in writing;
- experience with international organisations within rapid growing such as internet / eCommerce / Video&Entertainment / Payments industry.
We build. We empower. We perform. We matter. Naspers, founded in 1915 is a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating in more than 120 countries, Naspers build leading companies that empower people and enrich communities. Naspers has its roots in South-Africa where it started with the print business. Today, the Naspers group is organised into six business areas: Classifieds, Payments, B2C eCommerce, Ventures, Video Entertainment, and Media. It is list at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and has an ADR listing at the London stock exchange.
Are you interested or looking for more information?
If you are interested, please apply via our website. Or submit your resume and motivation to
Annemarie Blaisse (recruiter). Should you wish more information upfront, please contact Annemarie Blaisse, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-41532393.
Not for you, but for another professional?
Maybe this role doesn’t suit you or maybe you are presently not (active) looking for another position. But maybe you can recommend us other professionals? We appreciate hearing from you. We naturally work with a findersfee in case of a proper match!
Interested in other AuditPeople positions?
AuditPeople works for interesting companies. For more information, we refer you to our website. You can also follow us on Linkedin. Or subscribe to our newsletter.