For a fast-growing online broker in the center of Amsterdam we are looking for an IT orientated Internal Audit Manager!
Degiro is currently looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager to support the Internal Audit team of two. As part of the separate and independent 3rd line function, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for conducting audits (main focus on IT, operational and compliance) within DEGIRO. This means that you will evaluate the design and assess the operating effectiveness of internal controls, discuss findings and possibilities for improvement with management and preparing audit reports, together with the Head of Internal Audit.
- Work closely together with the Head of Internal Audit and the other Internal Audit Manager to fulfill the mission of the Internal Audit Function: to add value and improve the organization’s operations by providing risk-based and objective assurance activities;
- Performing yourself the audit engagement planning, audit preparation, audit execution, drafting the audit report and discussing it with management and monitoring the findings;
- Deploy your knowledge and skills to further build and strengthen the Internal Audit Function;
- Continuously look for improvements of the organization’s governance, risk management and control processes;
- Conduct and evaluate specific operations at the request of the Board of Directors and/or the Supervisory Board.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Economics or equivalent;
- RE (preferable, or studying), RO and/or RA title (or similar international equivalent);
- At least 5 years of working experience in internal (preferable) or external auditing;
- Very good interaction skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of financial processes, investment products and the financial regulatory environment is an advantage.
About our client
Degiro is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. Degiro offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. They’re currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and are still expanding. In just three years they have grown from 40 employees to 200+ employees, with over 30 different nationalities and they are still growing.
Are you interested or looking for more information?
If you are interested, please apply for this position via our website. Or mail your resume directly to Yalcin Cetin. For more information please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-38170335.
Not for you but maybe for another professional?
Maybe this role doesn’t suit you or maybe you are not (actively) looking for another position but you do know of some our professional suitable for his position? We are of course more than open to referral recruitment. And in case of a successful procedure, it goes without saying that we reward your efforts by means of our Findersfee.
Interested in another position?
AuditPeople works for recommendable organisations. For more information, we invite you to explore our website. You can also follow us on LinkedIn. Or register, in that way we will also keep you posted.