Welcome to the world of high-quality forklift trucks! One of the most important players in the world. A challenging new position for an Internal Control Officer with travel ambitions!
Main purpose of the role
In this position you will be working at MLE – the holding company of MCFE (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe). Overall, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of proper internal controls within the organization, European-wide. Consequently occasional travel to the different business units will be part of the role. This of course will be planned in consultation with you.
Main (aereas) of responsibility;
- Internal Audit: preparation of the yearly internal audit planning, execution of internal audits at the entities including interviews, documentation and the writing of internal audit reports;
- Execution of JSox audits;
- facilitate control self-assessments of entity level controls in order to report within set deadlines;
- provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices in order to minimize risk;
- in case of (adhoc) issues, point of contact for the engagement towards Operational Risk and Internal Audit.
This concerns a new position which can be further shaped in cooperation with the Internal Control & Compliance Manager. Activities will be conducted from the 2nd line of defense and responsibilities can be further extended with Risk and/or Compliance activities.
Required qualifications/level of education
In order to fulfill this position, you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and Accounting, Business Administration or similar;
- 3-5 years relevant experience with risk-based integrated audits /JSox, IT and/or Internal Audit;
- familiar with standard regulations such as IFRS,(J)SOX and /or COSO;
- knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems;
- fluent knowledge of the English language, both oral as in writing;
- strong communicative skills, analytical, organized and process-oriented;
‘Moving the world forward as the leading provider of innovative logistics and material handling solutions”. MLE is the holding company of Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift. It enhances strong values such as Compliance, Environment, Quality, Technology, Customers, Employees and Safety. MLE operates in the development, design, manufacture and sales of electric and engine-powered forklifts.
The job is based upon 37,5 hrs. working week, payment global standards + 8% holiday allowance, bonus and business trip allowance when travelling. In addition 27 holidays + (max.) 5 days extra, to be assigned by Management. Laptop and mobile phone will be provided, flexible working hours.
Not for you but maybe for another professional?
Maybe this role doesn’t suit you or maybe you are not (actively) looking for another position but you do know a professional suitable for his position? We are of course more than open to referral recruitment. And in case of a successful procedure, it goes without saying that we reward your efforts by means of our FindersFee.
Are you interested or looking for more information?
If you are interested, please apply for this position via our website. Or mail your resume and motivation directly to Annemarie Blaisse, Sr. Consultant. For more information please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-41532393.
Interested in another position?
RiskPeople works for recommendable organisations. For more information, we invite you to explore our website. You can also follow us on LinkedIn. Or register, in that way we will also keep you posted.